Marine Wharf East, at Surrey Quays, London SE16 offer a better option for apartment location to residents that preferred living close to the Finance and Commercial District, Canary Wharf. With only 7 mins to Canary Wharf, Marine Wharf East Apartments are reasonably priced from £4xxK onwards for a 1 Bedroom apartment and is also 1 minute away from Canada Water via Surrey Quays station.
Location at A Glance
Little over 10 minutes walk from Surrey Quays Overground Station.
1 stop (1 minute) from Jubilee Line connections at Canada Water.
2 minutes walk from South Dock marina – the largest in London.
2 minutes walk from the scenicThames path, trailing the River Thames for 40 miles.
15 minutes walk from Surrey Quays shopping centre.
5 minutes walk from Greenland Pier and Thames Clipper services.
7 minutes journey time from SurreyQuays to Canary Wharf, the DLR and Crossrail (2018).
8 minutes journey time from SurreyQuays to London Bridge, the fourth largest transport hub in the Capital.
Within 2000 metres (1.7 miles) ofMaritime Greenwich, its cosmopolitan village centre and The Cutty Sark.
Public transport bus stops outside the development on Plough Way and Grove Street.
2) In an established residential areas where nearby amenities are abundantly within reach. Close to the development lies Surrey Quays Shopping Centre with over 40 stores, restaurants and a food court, a cinema, a bowling alley, the picturesque South Dock Marina and the Thames riverboat service for quick access to Canary Wharf. Directly opposite, Southwark Park – 63 acres of wooded parkland, wildlife gardens, boating lake, art gallery and numerous sports facilities.
3) Strong Tenant Base Generated From Increasing Corporate Workforces from Canary Wharf & East London
– London City Airport workforces
– University of East London with over 28,000 students
– Siemens Pavilion comprising world-class educational centre, office, conference & auditorium
– Hotels – Ibis, Crowne Plaza, Ramada, Holiday Inn, Novotel, Aloft London ExCel
– ExCel London – London’s largest single site exhibition centre
– Canary Wharf – approximately 80,000 white collar workers
Near Future needs
– Silvertown Quays – approx. 9,000 new jobs expected to boost the economy by almost £6.5 billion
– Asian Business Port – approx. 20,000 new jobs boosting the economy by over £6 billion
– Greenwich Peninsula – approx. 24,000 new jobs in new mixed use district
– Royal Wharf offices, shops, school, etc
4) World Class Universities are within 20 minutes reach
– University of Greenwich 18 mins (Nearest station Greenwich DLR)
– Queen Mary University of London 12 mins (Nearest station Mile End)
– City University London 12 mins (Nearest station Angel)
– King’s College London 13 mins (Nearest station Temple)
– London School of Economics 13 mins (Nearest station Temple)
– University of Westminster 14 mins (Nearest station Oxford Circus)
– University of East London 17 mins (Nearest station Stratford)
– University College London 20 mins (Nearest station Euston Square)
5) A Stable and Strong Yield Investment Return
– Surrey Quays (Zone 2) Southwark
– A TOP 10 Investment Hotspot in London
– Chronic Shortage of Housing Supply in London (Source: RICS)
– Strong Rental Market potentially generating gross 4.5% to 5% Rental Yield
– British Pound as Safe Haven of Europe (£ vs €)
– Interest Rate at London remains historical low
– Current favourable British Pound exchange rate providing rooms of potential currency appreciation
6) Priced to Sell
– 1 Bedder from £405K
– 2 Bedder from £ 495K
7) Special Package
– Free Letting & Management Services for First Year
– Free Legal Fees (excluding VAT & Disbursement)
Marine Wharf East comprises a total 163 units of luxurious 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments shared by 2 Buildings – Harbourside (66 units, 5 storey) and Canary Point (97 units, 8 storey). The overall site will incorporate approximately 1,800 sqm of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundary and 2 communal courtyard gardens.
At A Glance
Estimated Completion on Q3 2017
Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
All apartments with private terrace, balcony or roof terrace.
1800 sqm of open space, 1 minute away from Thames Path Walk that stretches for 40 miles along the river.
Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks.
Each apartment finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier specifications, including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances.
Two passenger lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
Many apartments with panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and South Dock Marina.
Green roof ecological sustainability to both apartment blocks.
Soft and hard landscaped Home Zone division integrating apartment blocks and communal access. Car Club bay within Home Zone
1 Bedroom (514 – 550 sqft) : 84 units
2 Bedroom (665 – 881 sqft) : 46 units
3 Bedroom (889 – 1159 sqft) : 33 units
– 30 Units of 1 bed apartments
– 20 Units of 2 bed apartments
– 16 Units of 3 bed apartments
Canary Point comprises:
– 54 Units of 1 bed apartments
– 26 Units of 2 bed apartments
– 16 Units of 3 bed apartments
– 1 Unit of 3 bed duplex apartment
Developer’s Profile – Galliard Homes
Galliard Homes’ development portfolio within London consists of over £1.1 billion of new development providing a mix of some 6000 new apartments, houses, townhouses, and penthouses.
The company is now widely recognized as London’s leading developer focusing on the high end exclusive sector of residential property, located in regenerating areas identified to have long term growth potential and excellent transport connections
Landmark developments over a 20 year success story include:
– Burrell’s Wharf E14
– The County Hall SE1
– The Whitehouse SE1
– Tea Trade Wharf SE1
– Cayenne Court SE1
– Spice Quay SE1
– Harley House NW1
– Marconi House WC2
– Belsize Park NW3
– New Capital Quay SE10
– Lincoln Plaza E14
– Baltimore Tower E14
– Royal Gateway E16
– The Chilterns W1
REQUEST FOR A VISIT TO SHOWROOM !
You are cordially invited to visit our sales gallery / showroom to explore more about Royal Wharf Development with the project model
Kindly fill up the attached request form for registration purpose and we shall contact you very shortly.
Brochures, Detailed floor plan, Payment Schedules, Special Sales Packages , Promotional Packages, Development Updates are available upon request by simply fill up the request form.
Call / SMS +65-90624481 for eBrochure /Floor Plan /Developer’s Discount !
Register now for :
- Marine Wharf East VVIP Discount & Priority Booking
- Marine Wharf East eBrochure
- Marine Wharf East Floor Plans
- Marine Wharf East Pricing /Price list
- Marine Wharf East Location Map
- Marine Wharf East Latest Development Updates