Agora Court @ Kidbrooke Village, London
Beautifully Designed High Quality Apartments from £325K | 16 mins to London Bridge
Located in Berkeley’s vibrant and award winning community – Kidbrooke Village
Close proximity to Good – Outstanding Ofsted rated schools
Surrounded by over 86 acres of open parkland
Kidbrooke Village is located in one of London’s most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and enjoys all the benefits of this culturally rich area, including beautiful Greenwich Park, the Royal Observatory and Maritime Greenwich. The University of Greenwich is consistently highly ranked for student satisfaction with teaching.
Kidbrooke Village is Berkeley’s vibrant, award-winning community of four distinct neighbourhoods, and is a place that many people are proud to call home. Kidbrooke Village is more than just a new village for London, it is the creation of a new community. A community which caters for all, young and old, through a wide range of homes, where people are brought together by a wealth of facilities and a true village environment, just 15 minutes from London Bridge.
There are four integrated yet distinctly different neighbourhoods at Kidbrooke Village: City Point, Blackheath Quarter, Kidbrooke Village Centre (Birch House, Centrum Court and Agora Court) and Meridian Gate, with Cator Park forming a ‘green river’ between them, offering open spaces in which to relax.
Beautifully designed, with a wide choice of homes, from apartments to townhouses, Kidbrooke Village not only offers a new village for London, but a village that will transform the lives of all who are connected to it.
Welcome to Kidbrooke Village
10 Good Reasons to Buy Agora Court At Kidbrooke Village
- Location | Located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, Kidbrooke Village is just minutes from the cafes, bakeries, brasseries and boutiques of Blackheathn one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods. Or explore the royal heritage of greenwich and unmissable events at the O2 Arena.
- Connectivity | Kidbrooke station is located next to Agora Court, connecting to London Bridge in 16 minutes and Canary Wharf in 22 minutes. Regular bus service also runs from the development.
- Doorstep amenities | At the heart of Kidbrooke Village is The Village Centre, a convenient, sociable hub with all the necessities of everyday life. A supermarket, coffee shop, dentist, doctor, pharmacy, Young’s Pub and Dining opening in 2019, and more shops, leisure facilities and a magnificent central plaza.
- Sense of Community | Kidbrooke Village has a flourishing and sociable community, with regular events organised by the village, which include Christmas celebrations, summer country fetes and regular farmers’ markets
- Open Green Spaces | Over 35 hectares of open parkland to explore at Kidbrooke Village – established Sutclife Park and newly created Cator Park.
- Education | Kidbrooke Village offer arange of schools with Good to Outstanding Ofsted results – on-site Holy Family Catholic School and Wingfield Primary School and within 1 miles – Tallis School (0.4 miles), While Riverston School (0,5 miles) and Colfe’s School (1 mile).
- Regeneration | Kidbrooke Village is one of Berkeley’s largest regenearation projects to date. Estimate £1 billion invested in quality homes, transport, amenities, open spaces and landscaping, offering an outstanding choice of houses and apartments.
- Exceptional Quality Homes | Berkeley has over 40 years of proven track records in delivering outstanding quality apartments with the highest attention to detail – defect-free homes and world-class customer services.
- Trusted Developer | Berkeley always delivers, no matter what happens in the market.
- Sustainability | Berkeley awarded with Next Generation Most Sustainable Developer for 9 years as well as 2 Queens Awards for Sustainable Development.
Enjoy a vibrant lifestyle at Kidbrooke Village. Located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, Agora Court at Kidbrooke Village Centre offers the perfect place to escape and unwind from the demands of modern life, whilst being connected to a new community with space to enjoy and local amenities to discover. A new adventure awaits in the stunning building with 24-hour Concierge, a High Specification Gym, Supermarket, Cafe, Pub and only doorstep to the new Kidbrooke Crossrail Station. Imagine all this and more, surrounded by landscaped gardens and acres of open parkland, you will soon discover the delights of living right beside the landscaped piazza at the centre of Kidbrooke Village.
A vibrant neighbourhood that’s just minutes from central London.
With the vibrant Village Centre and new Kidbrooke Crossrail station right on your doorstep, everything you need is just that little bit closer to home.
A supermarket, coffee shop, dentist, doctor, pharmacy, with the addition of Young’s Pub and Dining opening in 2019, and more shops, leisure facilities and a magnificent central plaza to come.
Agora Court | Surrounded with Stunning Landscapes
Impressive landscaped gardens and bright open spaces lead on to the high quality homes of Agora Court. From the private residents’ podium to the public lawns that surround your new home, these are places in which to enjoy the sunshine with friends and family.
Invest Agora Court, quality homes in Kidbrooke Village by award winning Berkely Group from £325K
Doorstep to Kidbrooke Station | Only 16 mins to Central London
SMS/WhatsApp “AgoraCourt” <Name><Email> to +65-90624481 for Starbuy List and eBrochure
Agora Court | Site Plan
Situated right beside Kidbrooke Station, Agora Court is part of the wider transformation at Kidbrooke Village. Characterised by huge green spaces, a new community is taking shape just moments from Blackheath and Greenwich. Near to the entrances of the stunning new Cator Park, you can follow pathways through leafy parkland and enjoy the best of village life minutes from London.
Agora Court Kidbrooke Village Location
Agora Court is one of the best-placed buildings in Kidbrooke Village. A short walk from the building’s entrance is the brand-new Kidbrooke Station with direct trains into central London. Journey times to London Bridge are just 16 minutes and Waterloo East only 19 minutes away. You can also connect via Lewisham into the bustling hubs of Canary Wharf or the City via Bank.
Kidbrooke Village is also well served by two main bus routes into the city plus safe pedestrian and cycle routes when you prefer to travel at your own pace.
Agora Court Quick Facts
|Developer :||Berkeley Homes Limited|
|Location :||Kidbrooke Village, Royal Borough of Greenwich, London SE3, United Kingdom|
|Site Area :||TBA|
|Tenure :||999-years leasehold from commencement date of January 2021|
|Expected T.O.P. (Vacant Possession) :||Q4 2021 (Estimate)|
|Total Number of Units :||16 Storey | 116|
|Unit Mix :||Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom
& 3 Bedroom Penthouse
|Car Park :||Not Available|
|Local Council :||Greenwich|
|Facilities :||24 hour concierge and security
Gym, car share club and cycle store
Agora Court | Bright and Airy Designer Apartments
In Agora Court, fine attention to detail is given in each apartment. These carefully considered open-plan spaces usher in the light, with large picture windows leading onto private balconies or terraces. Stylish features such as the Amtico flooring can be found inside – connecting living areas to the kitchens and hallways beyond.
Contemporary Kitchen with State-of-the-art appliances
At the heart of each home in Agora Court, the kitchens are individually planned to make the most of the open plan living spaces. Selected fixtures and fittings provide smart contemporary detailing – from the glass splashbacks and stone effect worktops to the stainless steel or integrated appliances that complete the look.
Sumptuous bedrooms fit for modern life
In Agora Court, sophisticated bedrooms are laid with sofa carpets and master bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes to maximise the use of space. The generous proportions and refined interior styles ensure these are welcoming rooms in which to unwind.
With Luxury, Elegant, High Specification Bathrooms
The bathrooms in every Agora Court apartment are more like those you could expect to find in a five-star hotel. Start the day in style, with modern shower rooms and en-suites complete with hand-selected fittings, including chrome taps and large format floor and wall tiles.
Invest Agora Court, quality homes in Kidbrooke Village by award winning Berkely Group from £325K
Located Next to Kidbrooke Station | Only 16 mins to Central London
SMS/WhatsApp “AgoraCourt” <Name><Email> to +65-90624481 for Starbuy List, eBrochure & Floor Plan
Agora Court – Typical Floor Plan
Studio from £325K
1 Bedroom from £328K
2 Bedroom from £510K
Reservation and Payment Schedule
- Reservation Fee £2000 (for price below £750K) or £(for price aboe £750K) payable to Berkeley Homes Limited
- First 10% upon exchange of contract (within 21 days)
- 2nd 10% payable on 6 months from contract exchange
- 3rd 5% payable on 12 months after contract exchange
- Balance 75% payable upon completion
Other Cost (On-going after completion)
Ground Rent (Reviewed every 21 years from lease commencement date)
- Manhattan: £350 Per Annum
- 1 Bed: £375 Per Annum
- 2 Bed: £400 Per Annum
- 3 Bed: £425 Per Annum
- Penthouse (+) £25.00 Per Annum
Car Parking Service Charge : £340 Per Annum (estimated)
Estimated Annual Service Charge : £3.81
It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.
REQUEST FOR A SHOWROOM INVITE !
Visit to showroom is by invitation only. To request for an invite, kindly fill up the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Agora Court Official Developer Sales Team. Brochures, Detailed floor plan, Payment Schedules, Special Sales Packages , Promotional Packages, Development Updates are available upon request by simply fill up the request form.
- Unit Choice & Selection
- Unit Early Bird Discounts
- Direct Developer Price
Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome!
HOTLINE : (+65) 90624481
Visit Sales Gallery
Get Exclusive Invite and Privilege Information For Preview Launch
Agora Court @ Kidbrooke Village by Berkeley Group. Investors residing in Asia who wish to invest in Units from Agora Court should contact our Singapore Sales Office by filling up the form below. We will be in-touch with you shortly. Thank you!
Other Good Property Investments
- The Peak Luxury Condominium : Next to Shangri-La Hotel. 12% Nett Guaranteed Rental Returns over 2 years by Oxley Singapore. Only from USD1xxk!
- The Peak Shoppes : 5-Level Retail Mall integrated with Shangri-La Hotel, Grade-A Offices and 2 Luxurious Residential Tower. Enjoy 55% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return over 10 Years. Freehold Shops and F&B for Sales. Only from USD85k!
- The View Riviera Point Vietnam at District 7, by Keppel Land, 2BR only from $2xxk!
- D1mension HCMC by CapitaLand in District 1 CBD with up to 8% Guaranteed Rental for up to 4 years from USD3xxk!
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi by Capital Land, 2BR only from $16xk!
- The Luxe KL : Freehold Condo near KLCC – Singapore Listed Developer. Low Cash Downpayment only from $20k to own a unit here.
- Oxley Tower KLCC : Freehold Mixed Development at KL City Centre, comprising Commercial Office, Branded Residences, SO Sofitel Hotel and Retail Podium. Signature Office. 100% SOLD!
- SO Sofitel KL Residences : The World’s First SO Sofitel Branded Residences at the Heart of KL City Centre. From RM 1.4M. Only approx RM 180K DP to own a unit
- Suasana JB : Freehold Condo by UMLand next to Komtar, CIQ, upcoming MRT Station. From S$2xxk!
1) Manchester Property
- CITU NQ Manchester : Luxury Apartment at the heart of Manchester City Center, UK 2nd Largest City Center, From GBP1xxk!
- JuNQtion Manchester : Fully Managed Serviced Office at the heart of Manchester City, North Quarter, from £65K with 30% Nett Guaranteed Rental Yield over 5 Years
- Anchoats Gardens Manchester : Deluxe Living in UK’s Hippest Neighbourhood, Ancoats Manchester. Within 5 minutes stroll to NOMA business hub and Northern Quarter. Available in 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom, attractive price from £239,715
- Royal Wharf London : Waterfront Mixed Development near Canary Wharf, between 2 Tube/MRT Stations & near to upcoming crossrail. From GBP 35xk
- Marine Wharf East : near Canary Wharf from GBP 390k
- Emery Wharf : Prime London Zone 1 location, 10 mins walk to Tower Hill Station. From GBP 540K.
- Cashmere Wharf @ London Dock : Tallest 26-Storey Building at London Dock, Wapping, No. 1 Property Hotspot for Capital Apprication, From GBP685k!
3) Liverpool Property
- Infinity Waters Liverpool : Luxury Waterfront Apartment at the heart of Liverpool Business District, ONLY From GBP 99.5k! Fully Furnished & Managed with 21% GRR over 3 years!
- Epic Hotel & Residence : 1st High-end Luxury Hotel Suite in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle, Digital & Creative Industrial Hub. Enjoy 10% Nett Assured Rental Return over 10 Years. Fully Furnished and Fully Managed. No Stamp Duty and Maintenance Fee.