Elpis Truganina Melbourne
(FREEHOLD Land & House Package from A$488,000)
11 Reasons To Invest in The Elpis Truganina Melbourne
- ONLY 10% + 5% down payment, balance upon completion in 2016
- FREEHOLD Tenure Land & House from AUD 122 per sq.ft. (include House)
- LOCATED in growth suburbs Truganina provides fast access to & reap economic benefits of East Werribee Employment & Point Cook West precincts
- ONLY 21km / within 30 mins to Melbourne CBD & Southern Cross Station by train
- INTEREST ONLY loan
- LOW stamp duty of up to 8.5 % for purchase (land cost only) and Federal Tax Incentives for property investment
- Favourable AUD vs SGD exchange rate – potential gain from future currency exchange
- STRONG annual compounded 6.3% (CAGR) house price growth
- NO Loan required until 6 months from completion date (T.O.P)
- STRONG rental demand (4% yield)
- MELBOURNE voted world most livable city 4year in a row for: Stability, Infrastructure, Environment, Healthcare & Education
Elpis Truganina Location
Elpis Truganina Melbourne is Close To Werribee City Centre & East Werribee Employment Precinct!
Werribee’s City Centre is equivalent in size to the Melbourne Central Business District. An Activity Centre Boundary defines an area of 130 hectares for development.
The East Werribee Employment Precinct is one of Melbourne’s largest commercial development district (second only to Docklands), covering an area of 775 hectares, that is5 times Melbourne CBD plus Dockland precinct the majority of which is greenfield land for commercial and mixed-use city development. Inclusive of 170 hectares of open parkland, 60 hectares of lakes and waterways network. , it will also be developed into a Health and Learning Precinct, to offer 15,000 jobs in health care and training areas as well well as creating 58,000 new jobs targeted in an array of sectors. This major development will build on East Werribee’s 100 year history as Victoria’s state research hub and its strength in health, learning and technology under ‘Mebourne 2030’ plan with expected increase in living populations and jobs, thereby increased demand for housing in the area is inevitable
Schools & Education
- Westbourne Grammer School
- Thomas Carr Catholic Secondary
- St Clares Catholic Primary School
- Hoppers Crossing Secondary
- Baden Powell College
- Point Cook Secondary College
- Suzanne Cory High School
- Emmanuel College
- Seabrook Primary School
- Lumen Catholic Primary School
- Altona Meadows Primary School
- Elpis Medical Centre
- Wyndham Village Medical Centre
- Hogans Rd Medical Centre
- Heaths Rd Family Dental Clinic
- Werribee Mercy Hospital
- St Vincent Private Hospital (completed in 2017)
- Elpis Centre
- Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
- Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- Willams Landing Shopping Centre
- Point Cook Town Centre
- Tarneit Shopping Centre
Elpis project focus around the conservation area, the estate is completed with running tracks, landscaping, local shops, child care and medical centre, a well-designed central park for residents. The Elpis central park is a magnificent open space reserve with pre-historical theme “Nature-Play” playground encourages kids to learn through outdoor nature elements.
Elpis Central Park with Facilities
- Flying FOX Ride, Skateboard & BMX Park
- Dog Off-leash Park
- BBQ facility
- Landmark entrance feature
- Sweeping views of parks, conservation and the City
- John Patrick designed landscape gardens
- High design and building quality standards
- Access to NBN high-speed fibre optic
- Childcare centre, Medical centre & Café
Elpis Project Factsheet
Developer: E.I.G. Developments Pty Ltd is part of Eureka International Group (Woods Road Development Pty Ltd)
Project Type: Land & House
Site Location: Corner of Woods Road and Leakes Road, Truganina, Melbourne, VIC 3029
Project Name: ELPIS (Land & House)
Tenure: FREEHOLD (Foreigners Eligible)
Site Area: 21.9 HA (219,000sq.m. / 2,357,316 sq.ft.) Conservation
Number of Units: Approximately 490 lots in 15 stages plus Townhouses and future development.
Land Sizes: range from 254 sq.m – 515 sq.m
House Sizes: range from 161 sq.m (1,733 sq.ft) – 260 sq.m (2798 sq.ft)
Warranty: 7 years on structural
Completion: Stage 1 & 2 title June 2016. Estimated 3 to 4 years project
About Developers & Builders
E.I.G. Developments Pty Ltd is part of Eureka International Group (Woods Road Development Pty Ltd)
Eureka International Group is a large scale cross country corporation. Its diversity of overseas business provides the best and most convenient resources to China and SOuth East Asia clients. EIG head quarter is located at London Melbourne traditional fiancial street – Collins Street.
Simonds Homes was established in 1949 by Gary Simonds who has grown the business over the last 65 years.
Since its establishment, Simonds Homes has been building quality and affordable homes. With three generations of builders providing hands-on experience and its commitment to perfection. Simonds Homes is the LARGEST detached homebuilder in Victoria with operations in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. Simonds Homes offers six brands of homes to accommodate range of customer needs. Simonds Homes has become the most rewarded Australian builder in the building industry.
REQUEST FOR A SHOWROOM INVITE !
Visit to showroom is by invitation only. To request for an invite, kindly fill up the form and we will in touch with you shortly.
Official Developer Sales Team. Brochures, Detailed floor plan, Payment Schedules, Special Sales Packages , Promotional Packages, Development Updates are available upon request by simply fill up the request form.
- Elpis Melbourne Priority Unit Choice & Selection
- Elpis Melbourne Early Bird Discounts
- Elpis Melbourne Direct Developer Price
- Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome
Registration of Interest
GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE INVITE & PRIVILEGE INFORMATION NOW !
Elpis Truganina Melbourne, Australia. Investor residing in Asia having interest in Elpis Melbourne, can contact our Singapore Sales Office by submitting the form below.