Why Own an Opera unit at St Kilda Now …
- Located in Melbourne’s inner city’s most distinguished boulevard home to tourist attractions
- Freehold Tenure situated at St Kilda Road in the heart of business district
- Inner city living, yet near to Melbourne CBD. Universities, Burke Street Malls, Crown Casino, Yarra River, Finders Street Station, etc
- Low entry level with Only 10% down payment, balance deferred till completion
- Huge savings of up to 80%* on Stamp Duty (Only 0.4% for Vic.) and Federal Tax Incentives
- Choice of Interest only loan installment for a Nett Positive Cash-flow property
- Potential estimated 100%* Return vs Equity over 2 yrs. (12.6%)
- No Loan required until 6 months from completion date (T.O.P)
- Fulfill criteria as investment property now or live in for children education and future retirement home
- Can Invest and Nominate anytime with no SSD
The location provides easy access to the following key locations:
‐ South Yarra Train Station
‐ Flinders Street Train Station
‐ Multiple tram routes: 3,3a ,5,6,16,64,67 and 72– all located directly at the entry of the building on St. Kilda Road.
‐ Toorak Rd shopping precinct
‐ Chapel Street shopping precinct
‐ Crown Casino
‐ The Emporium
‐ Melbourne Central retail precinct
‐ South Melbourne market
‐ Melbourne University
‐ RMIT University
‐ Victoria University
‐ Faukner Park
‐ Albert Park
‐ Royal Botanical gardens
Opera at 450 St Kilda, Melbourne
Opera Melbourne consist of a total of approximately 246 apartments, over 19 levels. With a mix of 1,2,3 and 4 bedrooms apartments. all living rooms and bedrooms are planned to maximise direct access to natural ventilation and light, and many apartments enjoy views of the Melbourne CBD, leafy inner northern suburbs and Albert Park lake.
Project Details in Brief
19 levels of typical tower apartments from level 1 – 18
Ground floor retail space
Multiple levels of car parking within a 4 level basement
Ground floor amenities: residential lobby, residential lounge, residential dining room, residential Library /Lounge connected to dining room and outdoor BBQ area for the use of all residents
Level 1 amenities : indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna and gym for the use of all residents
A centralised services core (consisting of 3 passenger lifts, fire stairs and a chute for garbage and recycling materials) serving all apartments
The Apartment Mix
Level 1 – 13 : 1BR 1Bath, 2 BR 2 Bath, 2BR 2 Bath + Study and 3BR 2 Bath
Level 14 – 15 : 3BR 3 Bath, 3BR 3 Bath + Study and Penthouse /4BR
Level 18 : 2BR 2 Bath, 3BR 2 Bath, 3BR 3 Bath, 3BR 3 Bath + Study and Penthouse /4BR
4 Level of Basement entered via Queens Lane
Typical 3 Bedroom Layout
Established for eight years, Golden Age Group develops quality spaces for people to call home. For its first property development, Jade Apartments, it won the 2011 Royal Australian Institute of Architects state and national awards for residential projects.
Golden Age Group has since delivered numerous developments cross Melbourne including its recently completed project The Emerald in South Melbourne. Their current project, Victoria One, will become the tallest
building in Melbourne’s CBD when completed in 2017
Asia Pacific Group
Asian Pacific Group is committed to excellence in the development of high quality luxury projects; Opéra is the latest expression of a winning formula that blends professional and lifestyle needs into one complete solution.
The Group combines its development, design and construction experience to create incredible living and amenity spaces. It is the proud creator and owner
of the Art Series Hotel Group, Asian Pacific Corporate Services and Asian Pacific Property and Construction.
Bates Smart has an unparalleled level of knowledge and experience across a broad range of premium large-scale projects, which ensures an enduring level of excellence from conception to completion.
Bates Smart projects are astutely brought to life through a rigorous and highly creative design approach which is realised through consistent application to produce world-class architecture.