Invest in The Peak Shoppes @ Prime Phnom Penh City Centre
(Integrated with Shangri-La Hotel, Grade A Office and Residential Apartment Towers)
Best Cambodia Investment Property
FREEHOLD Shop and F&B Unit For Sale From USD 85K!
*Managed by CapitaLand Retail, Asia’s Leading Mall Operator*
*Enjoy 10-Years Guaranteed Rental Return*
(Year 1 – 5 @ Nett 5% GRR Per Annum | Year 6 – 10 @ 6% Nett GRR Per Annum)
(Total 55% Nett Guaranteed Rental Yield Over 10 Years!)
金边市中心购物商场，永久地契商铺出售，由凯德运营 | 10年租金回报总55%净收！
SMS/WhatsApp/Call (+65) 90624481 NOW for eBrochure, VIP Discount & Special July Promotion Discount!
The Peak Shoppes
Consumer Retail Demands Underpins The Rise in Shopping Malls
(Retail Sector Related Articles)
- 17 June 2019 | US-China trade wars to benefit Cambodia. Invest in The Peak Shoppes. (source: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/china-investment-poised-to-help-cambodian-bike-industry-pedal-ahead). Rare opportunity to be a shop landlord to enjoy high returns. Earn 55% Nett Guaranteed Rental Returns over 10 Years!
- 02/05/2019| New land tax in Phnom Penh set to go up by at least 30% from USD1000 psm to USD4000 psm in July 2019. Future development would cost more to invest. (source: https://m.phnompenhpost.com/post-property/phnom-penh-land-tax-prices-set-increase)
- 26/04/2019 | NagaWorld casino resort $4bn Naga 3 expansion with digital theme park.Moody’s and S&P give thumbs up on Naga3 development project. (source: https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50598260/moodys-and-sp-give-thumbs-up-on-naga3/)
- 03/02/2019 | Chip Mong Retail (Cambodia Developer) to build more shopping mall across Phnom Penh, tapping rising incomes and the growth of the middle class in cambodia (Source : Khmer Times). The Peak Shoppes offer one of most rewarding investment property for sale in Phnom Penh city with nett 55% GRR package over 10 years.
- 09/11/2018 | Over 650 units sold and still counting. RSVP: (+65) 90624481 for more details
- 29/08/2018 | New Level 1 retail shops and F&B units to be released for sales on 7 September 2018. Registration of interest now open for early-bird buyers with VVIP discount and Priority Unit Selection. RSVP: (+65) 90624481 for more details.
- 20/08/2018 | Enterprise Singapore is supporting more Singapore companies to invest in Cambodia. Singapore trading and distribution companies like Goodhill Enterprises and LSH Cambodia which supply to hotels, restaurants and supermarkets, have helped to bring in new consumer products to an increasingly wealthy and discerning rising middle income class. (source: www.khmertimeskh.com/50520969/enterprise-singapores-cooperation-with-cambodia/)
- 30/07/2018 | Phase 2 Launch with new Level 3a Shops and F&B Restaurants, zoned for Foodcourt and Entertainment uses, received overwhelming interest with over 100 units sold at this level within 1 hour and still counting. Total over 300 units sold with release of level 2, 3 and 3a Level retail units till date.
- 19/07/2018 | Phase 1 Launch with overwhelming sales results – More than 200 units SOLD in first 2 hour opening sales! F&B units at Level 2 Fully Sold. Limited 3 units at Level 3 for grab.
- 21/03/2018 | Straits Times | CapitaLand sign memorandum with Oxley to manage it’s 420,000-sqft mall (The Peak Retail Mall) in Phnom Penh opening in 2020
- 2 Feb 2018 | Circle K, US Convenience Store Chain, opens first store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia – (source : Khmer Times)
- 11 August 2017 | Tim Ho Wan, the famed Hong Kong-based Michelin-starred Dim Sum Chain opened its first branch on Aeon Mall which attracts thick crowds of dim sum aficionados – about 700 a day
- 10 August 2017 | A massive retail outlet that combines a supermarket with a department store is to be built by South Korea’s largest retailer, E-Mart Inc, expanding its foothold in Cambodia with AEON Mall 2, set to open in 2018 (source : Phnom Penh Post)
- 17 August 2016 | China Duty Free Group (CDFG), the travel retailer open its 3rd duty-free store in Nagaworld 2 at Phnom Penh.
The Peak Shoppes, a Retail Component Integrated in The Peak Cambodia, a 4-in-1 Mixed-use Development
The Peak Shoppes | Retail Mall
The Peak Shoppes (Retail Mall) in Phnom Penh Cambodia, a retail component of The Peak Cambodia, a high-end integrated development by Oxley Holdings, with Grade-A Office Tower, the First Shangri-La Hotel and 2 Luxury Residential Towers, sitting atop of this 5 level retail mall. The Peak Shoppes will offer excitements at residents doorstep with specialty shops, chic culinary restaurants and exciting entertainment spots. Topping it off, under an agreement signed with Oxley Holdings on March 2018, The Peak Shoppes is to be fully managed and operated by CapitaLand Retail.
The Peak Cambodia, is prominently located at Sam Dach Hun Sen Road, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon Phnom Penh, and within close proximity to NagaWorld Hotel, Embassies, Goverment Buildings, Grade-A offices and Luxury Condominiums. The completion is expected to be in 2020 forming an astounding Iconic Landmark architecture in the prime Phnom Penh City Skyline.
Register NOW for Starbuy List and VVIP Discount !
SMS/WhatsApp “PeakShoppes” <Name><Email> to (+65) 90624481 for VVIP Privileges & Pricing Info!
Invest in The World’s Fastest Growing Economy – Cambodia
Cambodia GDP Growth Forecast | CBRE Cambodia
GDP Growth Factor:
- Tourism : 5.6m | +11.8% Y-O-Y
- Construction : US$6.8Bn | +22%
- Manufacturing : 115 New Factories
- Exports : US$9.55 Bn | +19%
Cambodia Investment Update
- 26/02/2018 – Straits Times | Cambodia Election – Ruling Party wins all seats in poll
- 22/02/2018 – Phnom Penh Post | Trade between Thailand and Cambodia reached US$6 billion in 2017, up 10%
- 02/02/2108 – Phnom Penh Post | Japanese firm unveils plans for World Trade Centre Phnom Penh
- 26/01/2018 – Xinhua.net | Cambodia attracts US$ 333 million investment from ASEAN in 2017
- 27/01/2018 – Phnom Penh Post | China accounts for 27% of fixed-asset investment (US$1.43 Billion in 2017)
- 18/01/2018 – Phnom Penh Post |Cambodia plans to build one of world’s biggest airports
- 12/01/2018 – Khmer Times | Key agreement signed with China on expressway, airport
Phnom Penh Retail Market Overview
Cambodia has in recent years attracted the interest of international retailers – including Singapore-based brands – who are keen to tap the country’s rising spending power and growing tourist arrivals. This has led to an increase in demand for well-located and well-designed retail spaces in the country. Given The Peak’s strategic location in central Phnom Penh and high-grade building specifications, it is well-positioned to meet the requirements of quality retailers seeking to serve the growing aspirations of the city’s community.
The influx of international brands
A sign that investors could visualise the potential in Cambodia’s economy and it’s retail industry. It also show that the retail industry is keeping up with the consumer’s evolving tastes and increasing appreciation of international brands. This is largely due to a brand-conscious middle-income population that is steadily rising as Cambodia joins the lower-middle income country bracket.
Phnom Penh Retail Rental Rates
Segmented into A, B and C grades, study found that the average rental fee per square metre had increased slightly, with grade A space costing $35 to $40 per square metre. Grade B rentals averaged $25 to $30 per square metre while grade C cost $12 to $25.
Over the course of 2017, Phnom Penh, Capital of Cambodia attracted 24 New International Retail Brands, predominately targeting the Food & Beverage and Fashion Sectors.
The Peak Shoppes, Freehold Retail shops and F&B Restaurant units offer investors rare opportunities to witness a potential strong growth in the retail industry of Cambodia – as of now, one of the best Cambodia Property for investment.
Phnom Penh’s retail sector has entered a new phase, characterised by rapidly accelerating levels of new supply as developers seek to capitalize on predicted growth in consumer purchasing power. As such, a marked increase in retail stock is anticipated to be introduced in 2019, particularly within the community mall and retail podium sub-sectors. 2019 is also set to see a continuation of the increasing numbers of international retailers entering the Cambodian market.
As a result of the reported growth of Cambodia’s middle class, overall levels of disposable income increasing and the number of foreign visitors expanding, Phnom Penh has witnessed a shift away from traditional retail formats such as wet markets, hawker stands, shop houses and independent grocery/provision stores, towards more modern retailing concepts such as shopping and community malls. Whilst these concepts are relatively new to the market and thus the evolution of local consumer behaviour continues to adjust, this shift is a promising sign which has acted to increase the number of international retailers entering the market.
International developers including AEON and Oxley Holdings Ltd., together with local developers such as Peng Huoth Group and Chip Mong Group, are currently actively involved in expanding the presence of their retail portfolios across Phnom Penh.
The Peak Shoppes – One of the Most Rewarding Cambodia Investment Property in Prime Phnom Penh City Centre
*Enjoy 55% Nett Guaranteed Rental Returns Over 10 Years!*
SMS/WhatsApp “PeakShoppes”<Name><Email> to (+65) 90624481 for More Info & VVIP Early-bird Discount
About The Peak Cambodia
A High-end Integrated Development with world-class hotel, Restaurants, Retail, Residences and Ofﬁces
Soaring 55 storeys into the clouds, The Peak Cambodia, stand tall in the skyline of Phnom Penh City. This masterpiece In the making is poised to become an Iconic Waterfront Landmark in the city centre where the world looks up to.
Located in Chamkarmon District in Central Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s vibrant capital, The Peak, a freehold 55-storey hiigh-end mixed-use development occupying a land area of approximately 12,609m2. This spectacular high-end development comprises Two Residential Towers (with 1014 apartment units), a Grade-A Offices Tower (The Peak Business Tower) and the country’s first Shangri-La Hotel (with 300 guest rooms), sitting atop the 5-Level Retail Podium – The Peak Shoppes
The Peak, located along the river explanade, overlooks the historic Mekong River and Phnom Penh’s bustling cityscape. Surrounded by high-end residential developments, key commercial and government buildings, The Peak’s immediate catchment area covers the most sought-after prime residential and commercial districts of Chamkarmon and Diamond Island.
With a luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Offices, Residences, Restaurants and Retail, The Peak, offer the world’s next destination for inn, work and play in fast growth and tourist most visited Phnom Penh City.
The Peak Shoppes | Quick Facts
|Developer :||Oxley Gem (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Location :||Village No.14 Sam Dach Hun Sen Road, Tonle Bassac Commune,
Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City
Kingdom of Cambodia
|Site Area :||12,670 sqm|
|Expected T.O.P. (Vacant Possession) :||Q4 2020|
|Retail Podium :||Duplex Shophouses on Ground Level
4 Floors of Retail units from Level 1 to 3A
8 Floors of Carpark from Level 5 to 12
|Office & Hotel Tower :||15 Floor of Office Units (250 units)
18 Floors of Hotel rooms with 8 Floors of Hotel Facilities
|Residential Tower 1 & Tower 2 :||Tower 1 (507 units) and Tower 2 (507 units)
Total 39 Floors from 15th Flr to 53rd Flr with 2 Floors of Recreation Deck on level 13A & 55
The Peak Shoppes | Retail Unit Mix
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
|Retail||3.18 - 94.73 sqm|
|Retail with Water Point||3.37 - 29.29 sqm|
|Restaurants||4.61 - 34.28 sqm|
|8.14 - 18.79 sqm|
The Peak Shoppes | Location
Nestled in the most sought-after Phnom Penn City Centre and within minutes of stroll, The Peak Shoppes – Commercial Retail Mall, is surrounded by the country’s historic resonance, the city’s commercial hub comprising The Bridge Cambodia (a 100% SOLD OUT mixed-development by Oxley), AEON Mall, Nagaworld 1 & 2, Government Offices (National Assembly Building, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Australian Embassy), The Independence Monument, the main Preah Sihanouk Boulevard and the upcoming Thai Boon Roong Twin Tower Trade Centre (Asean tallest twin tower) in close proximity.
Register NOW for Crucial Updates, Latest Starbuy Units, VVIP Discount and More Info!
SMS/WhatsApp “PeakShoppes” <Name><Email> to (+65) 90624481 for VVIP Privileges & Pricing Info!
The Peak Shoppes | Retail Level
The Peak Shoppes | Retail Mall Floor Plate
Secure Your Best Choice Unit Now with VVIP Discount! RSVP: (65) 90624481
Guaranteed Rental Return “GRR”
1) 1st – 5th Year – Net 5% p.a. on purchase price
2) 6th – 10th Year – Net 6% p.a. on purchase price
Booking Fee & Progress Payment
- A non-refundable reservation fee of S$1700 is payable upon reservation (equivalent to US$1200)
- 20% of purchase price, less reservation fee paid, is payable within 14 days of reservation with exchange of contracts
- 10% of purchase price payment – 31 Dec 2018
- 10% payment – 31 March 2019
- 10% payment – 30 June 2019
- Balance 50% payment upon Completion/Hangover Date
- 4% Title Transfer Fee payable after completion upon notification of ownerhsip title transfer
|Duration :||Progressive Payment||Cummulative Total|
|Signing of SPA :||1st 20%||20%|
|31-Dec-18 :||2nd 10%||30%|
|31-Mar-19 :||3rd 10%||40%|
|30-Jun-19 :||4th 10%||50%|
|Handover Date/Completion :||Final 50%||100%|
About CapitaLand Retail
CapitaLand Retail, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Limited, is one of Asia’s leading mall operators. Its portfolio comprises 84 shopping malls across 34 cities in Singapore, China, Malaysia, Japan, India and Cambodia, with a gross floor area of approximately 89.4 million sq ft. In Singapore, its portfolio includes ION Orchard and Plaza Singapura located in world famous shopping belt Orchard Road, as well as Raffles City Singapore and Clarke Quay. Its landmark malls in China include CapitaMall Xizhimen in Beijing; CapitaMall Hongkou in Shanghai and Raffles City Shanghai; apitaMall SKY+ in Guangzhou; and Suzhou Center. Its portfolio also includes Gurney Plaza in Penang, Malaysia and Olinas Mall in Tokyo, Japan.
REQUEST FOR A SHOWROOM INVITE !
Visit to showroom is by invitation only. To request for an invite, kindly fill up the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Official Developer Sales Team. Brochures, Detailed floor plan, Payment Schedules, Special Sales Packages , Promotional Packages, Development Updates are available upon request by simply fill up the request form.
- Unit Choice & Selection (Shops and F&B units)
- Early Bird Discounts
- Direct Developer Price
Singaporeans/Permanent Residents/Foreigners are welcome!
Register now for :
- Visit Sales Gallery
- The Peak Shoppes VVIP Booking & Discounts
- The Peak Shoppes VVIP Pre-launch Priority Unit Selection
- The Peak Shoppes News & Updates
- The Peak Shoppes eBrochure & Floor Plans
- The Peak Shoppes Price list / Starbuy
- The Peak Shoppes Location Map
For Crucial Updates, Latest Starbuy Units, VVIP Discount, Floor Plan and More Info!
SMS/WhatsApp “PeakShoppes” <Name><Email> to (+65) 90624481 NOW!
Top Selling Cambodia Investment Property!
Get Exclusive Invite and Privilege Information For Preview Launch
The Peak Shoppes, Cambodia by Oxley. Investors residing in Asia who wish to invest in Retail Shop and /or F&B Units from The Peak Shoppes should contact our Singapore Sales Office by filling up the form below. We will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!
Registration of Interest:
Other Good Property Investments
- The Bridge Retail Mall : 70% Guarantee Rental Over 10 Years by Singapore Public listed developer Oxley. Freehold Shops and F&B for Sales Only from USD1xxk! – 100% SOLD!
- The Bridge Cambodia SOHO : Freehold Grade A Soho office with up to 39% Guarantee Rental over 3+3 years
- The Peak Luxury Condominium : Next to Shangri-La Hotel. 12% Nett Guaranteed Rental Returns over 2 years by Oxley Singapore. Only from USD1xxk!
- The Peak Retail Mall : Launching Soon – Freehold Shops and F&B for Sales. Only from USD1xxk!
- The View Riviera Point Vietnam at District 7, by Keppel Land, 2BR only from $2xxk!
- D1mension HCMC by CapitaLand in District 1 CBD with up to 8% Guaranteed Rental for up to 4 years from USD3xxk!
- Seasons Avenue Hanoi by Capital Land, 2BR only from $16xk!
- The Luxe KL : Freehold Condo near KLCC – Singapore Listed Developer. Low Cash Downpayment only from $20k to own a unit here.
- Oxley Tower KLCC : Freehold Mixed Development at KL City Centre, comprising Commercial Office, Branded Residences, SO Sofitel Hotel and Retail Podium. Signature Office from $3xxK!
- SO Sofitel KL Residences : The World’s First SO Sofitel Branded Residences at the Heart of KL City Centre. From RM 1.4M. Only approx RM 180K DP to own a unit
- Suasana JB : Freehold Condo by UMLand next to Komtar, CIQ, upcoming MRT Station. From S$2xxk!
1) Manchester Property
- CITU NQ Manchester : Luxury Apartment at the heart of Manchester City Center, UK 2nd Largest City Center, From GBP1xxk!
- JuNQtion Manchester : Fully Managed Serviced Office at the heart of Manchester City, North Quarter, from £65K with 30% Nett Guaranteed Rental Yield over 5 Years
- Royal Wharf London : Waterfront Mixed Development near Canary Wharf, between 2 Tube/MRT Stations & near to upcoming crossrail. From GBP 35xk
- Marine Wharf East : near Canary Wharf from GBP 390k
- Emery Wharf : Prime London Zone 1 location, 10 mins walk to Tower Hill Station. From GBP 540K.
- Cashmere Wharf @ London Dock : Tallest 26-Storey Building at London Dock, Wapping, No. 1 Property Hotspot for Capital Apprication, From GBP685k!
3) Liverpool Property
- Infinity Waters Liverpool : Luxury Waterfront Apartment at the heart of Liverpool Business District, ONLY From GBP 99.5k! Fully Furnished & Managed with 21% GRR over 3 years!